NINO, THE LITTLE BUNNY

This is Nino, the little bunny!

I am very happy because this is my first sewing project done with my new sewing machine and the result is fantastic!

I got the pattern from the book “Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts”, which I bought in New York  last Christmas. You can find it on Amazon it you want.



Nino is quite simple to make. To cut the pattern I used the Silhouette Cameo also bought in the same trip. The Silhouette is a plotter that cuts paper, cardstock, cardboard, fabric, etc... One day I want to make ​​a post explaining in detail this gorgeous machine.



Anyway if you don’t have the Silhouette Cameo you can print the pattern on paper and copy it to your fabric with tailor chalk, then cut it and start sewing. To make the fabric more consistent I pasted transparent plastic paper on side of the fabric. Then I joined the two fabric parts with the plastic paper side outside and I sew it by hand before sew it with the Singer machine.















And here you have it on the yellow stool!




For more info feel free to ask me! ;)


Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...