SUSI SWEET DRESS MARKET (NEW EDITION)


Hi! We have a date for the new edition of Susi Sweet Dress market! Don’t miss the new vintage clothing market,  on March 15 and 16 at Casa Prat, in the Gracia quarter of Barcelona city.
One of the things I love about this event, apart from the products we can find in it, is the original location because it changes in every edition. This time the place will be the Prat House (Casa Prat), a modernist residential building built between 1888 and 1910 by Antonio Millàs. The modernist buildings are so beautiful...! and Susi Sweet Dress is the perfect excuse to go inside them!

via

Take a look at our post of the latest market edition and see a video about how Susi Sweet Dress event is. And if you want you can also go to their website.

I hope to see you there!


Oh, and completely changing the subject, I leave you this video of Evanescence, of the song My Immortal. I'm sure you are wondering why I put it... well, by chance I saw it on You Tube last week, and I realized that is recorded in Barcelona. I had no idea of this and seeing it made ​​me very happy!




See you soon!


Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...