CHRISTMAS COOKIES 2

First of all we want to wish you a very very happy new year 2013!!
In Christmas we feel that we are saying goodbye to something old and hello to something new. I started this year with high expectations and best wishes and hopes. People always want things to come be better than they are, and this is the human spirit to keep living and doing it better every day.

The 26th Monica and I met at my parent’s house to make our Christmas cookies. This is the second year that we do this and I think we have established our particular tradition. Find here the 2012 cookies.
Despite not having a lot of time, we could do these beautiful Christmas snowflakes.








This recipe has no secret, these are the traditional butter cookies and the decoration is made with 200 grams of icing sugar and the white part of one egg.
Most of them were eaten during the holidays, and others have been used for decoration. A good friend of us, Rosa, put them on a tray, wrapped with shiny ribbon and  a candle in the middle. She placed the tray in the center of the table. So cute!!!

The shape is made from a mold that I bought on my last trip to New York! By the way, I have to explain my vacations there! I promise I will do it!

See you soon!


Marina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...