PLEASURES OF MY LIFE

I love searching for curios and useful design stuff, but it's not always easy to find. I never buy anything at first,  I like to look everywhere with the purpose to discover alternatives before I decide.

I want to share with you some of my latest founds.

I’m going to start with shower curtains. We have to change ours and I have been looking for one completely different. And I found a very original and good quality brand of shower curtains: Cha-Chá. They sell online buy they also have a shop in Barcelona, and sell in other shops in the city too. And they have many other products! For the kitchen, home textiles ... do not miss it!

On their website you can find information about where they are, what they sell and where to get more of their products. Here are some samples of the curtains that I like. Don’t know which one to choose... Which would you prefer?










For those who don't know it yet, I would like to introduce you to BOX CAR. I have it and I can assure you it's great. It’s a collapsible box designed for keep it on your car and wear things you have to carry on. It’s very useful for us when we leave Barcelona for the weekend. You can buy it in different shops in Barcelona. I've seen it on Vinçon and in Servei Estació, and I think in some other large stores too, but I don’t remember if it was Leroy Merlin or Bauhaus. In Vinçon, the price is 28,75 Euros. There are different colors, we have the red one.









Korbo is a Swedish brand that since 1922 makes this precious wire galvanized baskets suitable for all kinds of uses. They are so bright and beautiful! There are different sizes, with or without handles. They are very expensive, between 85 € and 180 €, depending on the size and shape, but I’m sure they last a lifetime. Only two stores have them in Barcelona: Vinçon and Monapart Living.













For bike lovers, especially for those who use it every day, I present Fahrer. A brand from Berlin that sells online through its website.
The first object Fahrer struck me was the Spitzel. It's a complement to attach the phone to the bicycle handlebars. We have it available for the iPhone 3, 3GS, 4 and 4S (even for iphone5 too!!), but you can also use it for HTC and Samsung. I let you some pictures to let you see what it is.








 

The vinyl stickers hanging on the walls at home are very popular. In my opinion most are copies of other copies without any imagination. But finally I found a great brand: Chispum. It offers the possibility of buying vinyl with sentences ​​in Catalan, Spanish, English and French. They are very cute! They have an online store with many different themes to choose! maybe I will put one at my home.

















And that's all! I hope you've enjoyed it!

Marina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...