MONDAY NEEDS MUSIC

Good morning! How was your weekend?

Over here we had a bit of everything, sunshine and rain, waiting for the cold days to come. I've tried to spend the maximum possible time away from home, you know, is what you do when you don't have kitchen! And Saturday was Juanjo's birthday, we had the perfect excuse to have a night date in a restaurant.

And  here in our country this week we celebrate "la Castanyada", so there's only three days of work this week, yay!

And to go on with the good vibes, today I take a break with melancholic music.

Last week I watch this at Mucho M ucho Bueno Bueno  blog, and I can't take it out of my head!




And this one  is just perfect!



 Bona Castanyada and Happy Halloween !!

 Mònica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...