LATELY...

As I remarked some time ago,  I'm slowly reforming the apartment where I live. From the beginning, the messiest room was the kitchen. It was outdated and needed a full makeover, but that's expensive and involves a lot of work. So I've been  spending my time in other projects, waiting for the perfect occasion and dreaming with kitchens like these.

via
via

via

via
Some weeks ago, I decided that the perfect moment never comes, and it was time to act. It seems that things start to get going, but that means now my kitchen looks like this:

Chaos. Chaos in my home and in my life.

So forgive me if these days I'm a little absent from the blog.

I will keep you updated as my kitchen evolves (hopefully fairly quickly and without surprises).

XOXO

Mònica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...